The Life Insurance coverage Company (LIC) of India conducts recruitment exams for the put up of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) yearly. The LIC AAO examination is a national-level examination carried out to recruit candidates for the executive posts in LIC. The examination consists of a number of phases, together with a preliminary examination, a most important examination, and an interview. The LIC AAO result’s declared individually for every stage of the examination.
Steps to Examine the LIC AAO Consequence
Candidates can verify their LIC AAO end result by following these steps:
- Go to the official web site of LIC (www.licindia.in).
- Click on on the ‘Careers’ tab on the homepage.
- Choose the ‘Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer’ possibility.
- Click on on the hyperlink for the results of the stage you appeared for (preliminary examination, most important examination, or interview).
- The end result shall be displayed on the display within the type of a PDF file.
- Candidates can seek for their roll quantity or identify within the PDF file to verify their end result.
LIC AAO Consequence: Preliminary Examination
The LIC AAO preliminary examination is the primary stage of the recruitment course of. The examination consists of objective-type questions and is carried out on-line. The preliminary examination is used to shortlist candidates for the primary examination. The LIC AAO preliminary examination result’s declared a couple of weeks after the examination is carried out. Candidates who qualify the preliminary examination are eligible to seem for the primary examination.
LIC AAO Consequence: Major Examination
The LIC AAO most important examination is the second stage of the recruitment course of. The primary examination consists of objective-type questions in addition to a descriptive check. The primary examination is used to shortlist candidates for the interview spherical. The LIC AAO most important examination result’s declared a couple of weeks after the examination is carried out. Candidates who qualify the primary examination are eligible to seem for the interview spherical.
LIC AAO Consequence: Interview
The LIC AAO interview is the ultimate stage of the recruitment course of. Candidates who qualify the primary examination are referred to as for an interview. The interview is carried out to evaluate the candidate’s persona, communication abilities, and data of the insurance coverage trade. The LIC AAO interview result’s declared a couple of weeks after the interview is carried out.
The best way to Put together for LIC AAO Examination
Listed here are some ideas to assist candidates put together for the LIC AAO examination:
- Perceive the Examination Sample: Candidates ought to have a transparent understanding of the LIC AAO examination sample and syllabus earlier than they begin getting ready for the examination.
- Create a Research Plan: Candidates ought to create a examine plan that covers all of the subjects within the syllabus and allocates ample time for revision.
- Observe Mock Exams: Candidates ought to follow mock assessments and former yr’s query papers to get an concept of the kind of questions requested within the examination.
- Keep Up to date with Present Affairs: Candidates ought to keep up to date with present affairs, significantly these associated to the insurance coverage trade.
- Enhance Time Administration: Candidates ought to work on enhancing their time administration abilities to make sure that they can full the examination throughout the given timeframe.
The LIC AAO examination is a aggressive examination that requires candidates to organize completely in an effort to clear the varied phases of the recruitment course of. Candidates can verify their LIC AAO end result on the official web site of LIC. To organize for the examination, candidates ought to have a transparent understanding of the examination sample and syllabus, create a examine plan, follow mock assessments, keep up to date with present affairs, and work on enhancing their time administration abilities.
The put up LIC AAO : An Overview appeared first on Enterprise Day.